Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Day





Titus has a joyful soul.  I believe it was just gifted to him from the Lord.  It's as if a patch of sunny blue skies follow above wherever he goes. 

That is why when he started jumping up and down at totally obscure times and singing "happy day" I didn't think too much of it.  Sure, I kind of wondered how his two and half year old brain coined the term happy day, but it just seem to fit with his little personality.  

Then it all came together for me one day.  I was sitting at my desk reading an article on the computer.  There was a picture on the screen of some little kids surrounding a giant birthday cake.  Titus came up to look along and said, "Mommy, happy day!!!"

Poor little guy, all this time and he's been celebrating his birthday with out anyone... just all by himself.





2 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    Ps I have a new idea for you to try on Josiah! Check out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little guy always brings a smile to Aunt Tidy's face! can't wait to see his tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive